Content

Britney Spears: Behind-The-Scenes of Her Rolling Stone Cover

Friday, November 28, 2008
Peep these new behind-the-scenes pictures of Britney Spears during her cover shoot for Rolling Stone from Peggy Sirota.

Here’s a little quote from Brit about sons Sean Preston, 3, and Jayden James, 2: “Every time they come to visit me, I think about how they’re such special people. Like, they’re going to preschool now! I went there to pick them up on Friday, and seeing them in their little classroom and seeing Jayden being bad or not listening? It’s like, those are mine, and it’s just crazy, you know what I mean? And the things that are coming out of their mouths right now — they’re learning so much, and it’s new, and you never know what they’re going to say, and they’re so smart yet so innocent. They’re obsessed with monsters, and every night we look outside, and we have to show them that there’s no monsters out there. It’s dark outside, but there’s nothin’ out there, you know?”

For more exclusive behind-the-scenes pictures, visit BritneySpears.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio