Content

Robert Pattinson Enters the Twilight Zone

Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Robert Pattinson of Twilight fame spends a night out on the town with friends at Chateau Marmont in Hollywood on Monday.

What’s up next for Rob’s career? MTV muses about his possible career paths: 1) superhero 2) artistic actor 3) quit acting do music full-time!

When asked about music, Rob said, “I think if I did it, I’d do it under a different name and not promote it. … Maybe I could just do it under ‘Edward Cullen,’ and we’ll see what happens! I don’t like to look like I’m cashing in on stuff, so I probably won’t do it for a while. I’m not really interested in having a music career. I don’t care if people buy my stuff or not.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio