Content

Diddy Lawyers Up For CSI:Miami

Friday, December 19, 2008
Diddy films his part playing defense attorney Derek Powell on Wednesday for an episode of CSI:Miami that will air in February 2009.

“I don’t want to play no musician, I don’t want to play a criminal, Diddy told People about his conversation with CBS execs. “None of those stereotypical things. I want to play a lawyer.”

He’s thrilled to be on one of “the biggest shows in the world,” Diddy said. “The CSI: Miami team is like the Yankees. Me coming on the set, I’m like a Little League player with the Yankees. [David Caruso], he’s like Obi-Wan Kenobi or something! He taught me so much and let me ask questions and protected me. He’s like the coach of the team.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio