Content

Donald Trump Jr. Covers Page Six Magazine

Thursday, December 18, 2008
Donald Trump Jr., his wife, Vanessa, and their daughter Kai, 19 months, take the latest cover of Page Six Magazine. (Trump and his wife are expecting their second child, due in February 2009.)

Trump dishes about how The Donald spends December 25, their least favorite family traditions and what will be under the tree this year.

On his Christmases as a child: “When I was little, as unconventional as my family is, I don’t know that our Christmas was that different other than [the fact] that we were on the top of Trump Tower. We’d run downstairs and jump into our parents’ bed, just like everyone else. Then we’d go over to our grandparents’ place in Queens and do lunch.”

On how his father, Donald Trump, likes to celebrate Christmas: “He’s a blue-collar guy with a big balance sheet. He wants a burger, he wants to eat his turkey and bacon—he doesn’t want to have soufflés. He grew up in Queens and while he may have the fancier side of his life, when it comes down to it, he just wants to watch football on the holidays.”

On re-gifting presents: “Look, I’ve been re-gifted presents that I’ve given my family. You know, they’re like, ‘Oh, great, thanks!’ and then you end up getting it back the next year. It’s like, ‘You know I gave you this to you last year right?’ And they’re like, ‘No, it’s a different one!’”

On his desire to instill charity in his children: “Vanessa and I both grew up with the understanding that we were incredibly fortunate to be in the positions that we were in. I think we’ve got to try to instill that in the generations to come.”

P6Mag is free inside the Sunday edition of the New York Post and online on Monday at PageSixMag.com. Bigger cover pic inside…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio