Content

Jennifer Connelly: Earth to Keanu!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Jennifer Connelly works out a strapless sequined mini from Balenciaga at the NYC premiere her new movie, The Day The Earth Stood Still, with costar Keanu Reeves at the AMC Loews Lincoln Square Theater on Tuesday, December 9.

Watch her appearance below from yesterday’s episode of Letterman, where she shares about almost being arrested! Jennifer said, We were coming back from London - it had been Halloween. My son, Kai, was worried about the Halloween candy he had in his bag… We go through security, he puts his bag through and the alarm goes off. The lights go off, officers start coming, everybody’s pointing at us whispering. The woman says… ‘There’s a gun in your bag.’ My son goes, ‘Oh, no! It’s my toy gun for my costume.’ I said (to him), ‘You’re telling me you’ve got a mini Butterfinger, but you don’t tell me you’ve got a gun in your bag?’”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio