Content

Jenny McCarthy Joins Her Yes Man

Thursday, December 18, 2008
Jenny McCarthy (in Hervé Léger by Max Azria) and Jim Carrey arrive at the premiere of Yes Man held at the Mann Village Theater on Wednesday in Los Angeles.

On the red carpet Jenny talked about how she and Jim Carrey aren’t planning on getting married, but she joked she does want to eat him!

“We both know that we both do not want to get married, and that doesn’t mean that there’s a part of us that doesn’t love each other,” Jenny said. “To us it’s a little bit more romantic that we don’t want to tie the knot, because we’re together strictly because we want to be and not because someone has a certificate that says so. I love the fact that I want to just eat him up without him being my husband.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio