Content

Paris Hilton: Devastated By Burglary

Monday, December 22, 2008
Paris Hilton is “devastated” by the burglary of over $2 million worth of jewels from her LA home between late Thursday evening and 4 a.m. Friday.

“I am devastated. I cannot believe someone broke into my home. They took items that had such sentimental value that no one will ever be able to replace,” she tells Life & Style. “I’m just thankful that I wasn’t there when it happened.”

The heiress was out partying in LA when her home was broken into. An insider reveals that “millions of dollars of jewelry was stolen — diamonds, necklaces, rings, watches and family heirlooms from her grandmothers.”

Luckily, though, the insider says the thief was caught on tape. “Paris has surveillance cameras set up in every room,” says the insider, who’s seen the tapes. “The thief was wearing a black hoody and knew exactly where to go, like he’s been there before.”

Taking no risks, “Paris has upped her security team to three 24-hour bodyguards, and she has someone on her property at all times,” adds the insider. “Detectives are doing a huge investigation.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio