Content

Rosario Dawson: I Met My Boyfriend At A French Cafe

Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Rosario Dawson just revealed on Live With Regis & Kelly! how she met her boyfriend, Mathieu Schreyer, aka DJ Mr. French.

She shared, “I met [Mathieu] at a French cafe. (laughs) There’s a line in the movie (Seven Pounds) when Will [Smith]’s character and I first meet. And I walk up to him and go, ‘Are you looking at him or are you looking at me?’ And that’s actually how I met Mathieu.”

Rosario continued, “I was at lunch with my uncle and I was like, ‘Look at the guy over there. He’s really cute. He’s looking at me.’ My uncle’s like, ‘No, he’s looking at me.’ We argued for an entire lunch. Finally, forty minutes later, after he’s been nursing this coffee forever, I walk across and ask him who he’s been looking at. He’s like, (in a French accent) ‘Actually, I’m looking at the both of you.’ I go, ‘Oh really?’ (laughs)”

Seven Pounds opens in theaters everywhere this Friday, December 19.

For more info, visit SevenPounds.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio