Content

Matilda Ledger is a Tricycle Treasure

Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Matilda Ledger takes a spin around Brooklyn on her tricycle on Tuesday morning. Her mom, Michelle Williams, was MIA.

Michelle was recently interviewed by Parade:

Weren’t you ever afraid of being alone in Hollywood as a teenager? Hindsight. Isn’t it great? The risks of going into L.A. at such an early age are huge. At the time, I was invincible. I thought I was on top of the world. I didn’t realize what I was doing. But I wouldn’t trade any of those experiences for anything in the world. I am who I am because of them. I had a lot of growing up to do and it was slammed into a couple of short years. I did stupid, crazy things. But those stupid crazy things prepared me to deal with future.

What’s guiding you now? I think that, above all, it would be perseverance. I can’t really be objective, but the one thing that I’ve always had is an incredible amount of determination. And I guess it’s innate within everybody. It’s just a survival skill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Blog Archive


My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio